Cerita Tentang Idola Dalam Bahasa Inggris
1. menceritakan idola anda orang tua dalam bahasa inggris 2. menceritakan pendidikan idola anda dalam bhasa inggris 3. menceritakan tentang pendidikan idola anda dlam bahasa inggris 4. menceritakan konstribusi idola anda kepada masyarakat dlam bhasa inggris 5. menceritakan apa yang ingin anda tiru dari kehidupan idola anda
1. 1. menceritakan idola anda orang tua dalam bahasa inggris 2. menceritakan pendidikan idola anda dalam bhasa inggris 3. menceritakan tentang pendidikan idola anda dlam bahasa inggris 4. menceritakan konstribusi idola anda kepada masyarakat dlam bhasa inggris 5. menceritakan apa yang ingin anda tiru dari kehidupan idola anda
in cuman contoh :
I love my father. I think my father is the most handsome man in the word. he is taller than me. he is stronger than my brother . he tells joke. he is funnier than my mother. to me my fathe is the best father in the word.
1. My father worked as a teacher , he taught every day except Sunday . My father wore glasses he has a height 175 cm . My father was a sports teacher in the school , my father was very diligent work , he was always on time datng to the place of work . I am proud to have a father like mine , au very idolize
2. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"""""""""""""""~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(sorry no.2 aku nggak tau apa)
3.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"""""""""""""""~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(sorry no.2 aku nggak tau apa)
4.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"""""""""""""""~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(sorry no.2 aku nggak tau apa)
5.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"""""""""""""""~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(sorry no.2 aku nggak tau apa)
2. cerita perkenalan idola dalam bahasa inggris
The story introduction idol
3. menceritakan idola riaricis dalam bahasa inggris
ria ricis is my idol
his real name is ria yunita
his age is twenty four years old
she is occuples the number two youtuber in indonesia.
ria ricis adalah idola saya
nama aslinya adalah ria yunita
dia berumur 24 tahun
dia menempati sebagai youtuber no 2 di indonesia
4. cerita idola tentang ayah dalam bahasa inggris beserta artinya
My father is a very great man. He could be a father and a best friend for his children. Unlike the other dad, my father is always open to his children. He always understands condition and needs of his children. My father is a hard worker. He works as a mathematics teacher at the school. As a mathematics teacher, he is very loved by his students. A friendly personality makes him a favorite teacher for the students and his friends. Even though my father is a math teacher, I still don’t like math. I prefer English language than math.My dad and I have a same hobby. We particularly love traveling and going to new place which is new for us. My father is very concerned with time for family. He considers his family a priceless treasure. When the holidays come, he always invites us to travel and spend time together. I’m very thankful to have a father who could be the father and best friend for me.
artinya
Ayah saya adalah orang yang sangat hebat. Dia bisa menjadi ayah dan sahabat bagi anak-anaknya. Berbeda dengan ayah yang lain, ayah saya selalu terbuka untuk anak-anaknya. Ia selalu memahami kondisi dan kebutuhan anak-anaknya. Ayahku adalah pekerja keras. Ia bekerja sebagai guru matematika di sekolah. Sebagai guru matematika, ia sangat dicintai oleh murid-muridnya. Kepribadian ramah membuatnya menjadi guru favorit bagi siswa dan teman-temannya. Meskipun ayah saya adalah seorang guru matematika, saya tetap tidak menyukai matematika. Saya lebih memilih bahasa Inggris daripada matematika. Ayah saya dan saya memiliki hobi yang sama. Kami sangat suka bepergian dan pergi ke tempat baru yang baru bagi kami. Ayah saya sangat peduli dengan waktu untuk keluarga. Dia menganggap keluarganya sebagai harta tak ternilai harganya. Saat liburan datang, dia selalu mengajak kita untuk bepergian dan menghabiskan waktu bersama. Saya sangat bersyukur memiliki seorang ayah yang bisa menjadi ayah dan sahabat bagi saya.
5. menceritakan bertemu idola dalam bahasa inggris
I am so excited right now.I feel like i am going to jump as high as the cloud.Because I won a ticket to meet my favorite idol "blablablabla"..And,i am going to meet her at the blablabla stage tomorrow at 7 AM.So i met her as the time was scheduled and I introduced myself to her.She smiled at me and we had a lot of fun.We chit chat about ourselves and ate some chips.After the meeting was over.I said goodbye to her and waved. it was an unforgettable moment of my life.
6. Contoh menceritakan tentang idola mengunakan bahasa inggris dan bahasa indonesia
Jawaban:
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro (born 5 February 1985 in Funchal, Madeira), better known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguesefootballer. He plays for the Italian club Juventus and the Portuguese national team. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest footballers of all time, and, by some, as the greatest ever.
Ronaldo was once, the most expensive professional football player of all time, after moving from Manchester United to Real Madrid for approximately £80m. At his presentation as a Real Madrid player, 80,000 people greeted him at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. This is the world record, passing the 25-year record of 75,000 people at Diego Maradona's presentation for Napoli.
He is the first player to win the rebranded UEFA Champions League five times.[16] He also holds the record for the most number of goals scored in Real Madrid's history. Until this day, he remains the only player in the history of La Liga to score 30 or more goals in six consecutive seasons. He is Portugal's top appearance maker as well as top goalscorer of all time.
Penjelasan:
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH (Portugis: [kɾiʃˈtjɐnu ʁoˈnaɫdu] lahir di Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, 5 Februari 1985; umur 34 tahun) atau lebih dikenal Cristiano Ronaldo merupakan seorang pemain sepak bola Portugal. Ia dapat berposisi sebagai sayap kiri atau kanan serta penyerang tengah. Saat ini ia bermain untuk tim Italia, Juventus dan untuk tim nasional Portugal. Sebelum bermain untuk Real Madrid, ia pernah bermain di Sporting Lisboa dan Manchester United. Pemain yang kerap bernomor punggung 7 di lapangan hijau ini juga akrab dengan sebutan CR7, gabungan dari inisial nama dan nomor punggungnya.
Dia memakai nomor punggung 7 di United, yang sebelumnya dikenakan oleh Johnny Berry, George Best, Steve Coppell, Bryan Robson, Eric Cantona dan David Beckham. Setelah menghabiskan tahun pertamanya di Madrid mengenakan nomor punggung 9, ia mulai mengenakan nomor 7 lagi menyusul kepergian pemain legendaris Raul Gonzalez.
Segudang prestasi telah berhasil dia raih. Cristiano Ronaldo berhasil meraih gelar FIFA Ballon D’Or di bulan Januari 2015 lalu yang diadakan di markas FIFA Zurich, Swiss. Gelar FIFA Ballon D’Or ini merupakan penghargaan ketiga bagi Ronaldo, setelah sebelumnya pada tahun 2013 lalu dan 2008 ketika masih berseragam Manchester United.[2]
7. Perkenalan dan Menceritakan tentang idola dalam bahasa inggris
Jawaban:
Hello, my name is ....... and i would like to tell you about my idol
Penjelasan:
My idol is ....... (Example My Mom)
The reason why she is my idol is because ...... (Example Nice And Caring)
I really adore her and I want to be just like her.
8. Biodata idola dengan bahasa inggris berbentuk cerita
hello introduce my idolhis name is Byun Baekhyunhe is a member of exohis position is a play vocal in EXODate of Birth: Bucheon, Gyeonggi-Do, May 6th 1992Position: Main VocalistHeight: 174cmBlood Type: OEducation: High School JoongwonHi,good evening everyone..Let me introduce you my Idol..Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson,her stage name is Emma Watson.She was born on April 15th 19990.She is the daughter from Chris Watson and Juaqline Lusby.She is 15 years old.She used to study at Brown University.She is an Actreess.Her very famous movie is Harry Potter 1-7b.I like her not because she's pretty from the outside,but also in the inside.Emma is a nice person. She is my inspire.Well that's all I can tell you about my Idol..See you in other conversation!
9. menceritakan tokoh idola ricky harun dengan bahasa inggris
Ricky Chilnady Pratama Harun better known as Ricky Harun {born, january 12, 1987} is a sitcom actor and movie star. Ricky is the eldest son of two brothers from thw couples Donna Harun and Hendra Rahtomo. Son of the politician, Rachmawati Soekarno Putri, what makes Ricky a great grandson of president Soekarno. Ricky has been familiar since childhood with the world of entertaiment, knowing her mother is a senior model. At first, he did not want to plunge into the same world.
10. ceritakan tokoh idola dalam bahasa inggris
Justin Bieber is my favorite singer. I love his music. He make me happy when I hear him singing. When I am really down and sad. I will hear one of Justin’s songs.
He is also cute. I like the way he sings and when I first heard him sing ‘Baby’ and saw him do the video of the song and that’s how I started liking him. He can also play any kind of instruments that I like, for example: guitar, and piano. I became a belieber since I listen to his music from the first time.
His music gave me a awesome feeling, like he was there for me to comfort and help me. The most important thing is that Justin taught me to never say never. He teach me that dreams do come true, if you really want it. He made me smile, I can talk hours about what I love about Justin, his hair, his voice, his dougie, his eyes, his humour… but this is what I tell people first. This is the reason why I really love him.
11. tuliskan cerita idolamu menggunakan bahasa inggris
Meeting my idol,bercerita tntang idolamui have an idol. She is Katy Perry. She was so beautiful and gorgeous. She is a singer. her voice was spectacular for me. my favorite song from her was teenage dream. i love her so much.
12. Menceritakan tentang Ammar Zoni Sebagai idola saya dalam bahasa Inggris.
ammar zoni is an actor, he is very talented, because that i,really idolize him. His charismatic face adds to the impression in each character he brings. I really like the way he speaks to every film he plays. Besides being talented, he also has a handsome face and a good body. He also has a very good personality in the real life, he is generous and helpful,i really like his personality.
13. Menceritakan tentang Ammar Zoni Sebagai idola saya dalam bahasa Inggris.
My Idol is Muhammad Ammar Alruvi (Ammar zoni), He was born in Depok 8 june 1993, he has 2 brothers are Aditya Zoni and Panji Zoni. he was the first child of 3 brothers. He is a Muslim, His Father's name is Suhendri zoni, His Mother's name is Sri Mulyati. The reason why I idolized him, because he was handsome, and his acting was very good.
semoga membantu
14. dalam bahasa inggris teks menceritakan idola disebut juga?
mungkin jawabannya description text?
descriptive text. setauku itu
15. cerita idola donghae dalam bahasa inggris
Donghae started his career in the music world by auditioning for "SM Youth Best Contest 2001". In the contest Donghae won third place and was awarded "Best Outward Appearance". From the contest that finally Donghae contracted with SM Entertainment and was selected as one of their trainees. After being trained for about four years, he debuted with Super Junior in 2005. In 2008, Donghae was recruited as a Super Junior sub-group member, Super Junior-M. Two boyband who shelter this successfully catapulted his name to the world.
moga membantu ya :)Answer:
_________
Donghae was a pioneering actor who comes from south korea. He was very multitalented. he could also sing well because he was a member of Super Junior. He joined "Super Junior" in 2004. Before he joined the super junior, he actually joined the boyband group called "Boyband Smile" whose members consisted of five peoples. Actually, Donghae did not like to sing. However, because his father wanted him to be a singer. As a good boy, he finally obeyed his father's will. In the course of his career, he became one of the rapper who was good at composing songs. This handsome model of South Korea, was no doubt his ability in acting and singing because he was a multitalented person.
*Thanks*
Posting Komentar untuk "Cerita Tentang Idola Dalam Bahasa Inggris"